Troop 55 in the Twin Bayou District of the Sam Houston Area Council is chartered by St. John the Divine Episcopal Church in Houston, Texas and has been developing leaders since 1933. Our Boy Troop has over 230 youth from dozens of private and public middle and high schools in the Houston Metro Area.
Scoutmaster: John Eikenberg, email@example.com
Committee Chair: Rob Rice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finish the last step before rank advancement.
Save the date for upcoming campouts and meetings.
Use this checklist for weekend Troop campouts.
Get the latest weekly email newsletter.
Find a Troop 55 Merit Badge counselor
See names and emails of key contacts
- New Scout Campout TipsDear New FCT Scouts and Parents, Troop 55’s first campout of the year will be at the Webb Family Ranch in Chappell Hill, TX next weekend Jan 22-23. And there is no better time to start getting ready for it than now! New SCOUTS: Be ready to bring your backpack or duffle packed with all […]
- New Scout Campout Meal Planning
- Spring 2022 FCT to MSP Roster ChangesThis content is restricted.
- POR Applications for Spring 2022Apply for Spring 2022 (January 1-June 30, 2022) Applications are due Dec 15, 2021 CLICK HERE to apply Positions of Responsibility include Troop Guide, Instructor, Den Chief, Chaplain Aide, Quartermaster, Scribe, and more. This will be your only opportunity to apply, positions will not be filled mid-term unless a Scout must be removed from the […]
- FCT to MSP TransitionIf you are currently in an FCT Patrol (Atomic Blackbird, Blue Phoenix, Swordfish) please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/aHfAWVr9Z32a4Cow6 We need this information to help assign you to Middle School Patrols (MSP) starting Jan 1.
- September 10-12, 2021 – Double Lake Recreation Area, near Coldspring
- October 15-17, 2021 – Camp Strake, near Coldspring
- November 5-7, 2021 – Kerr Creek Farm (Casey Ranch)
- December 3-5, 2021 – Yellow Creek Ranch (Wade Ranch)
- shooting sports, rockets,
- Webelos invited.
- January 22-23, 2022 – New Scout Campout, at Webb Ranch, near Chappell Hill, NW of Houston;
- for new scouts and for parents of new scouts.
- REGISTER HERE
- February 11-13, 2022 – Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
- March 4-6, 2022 – District Camporee – Camp Strake
- April ___, 2022 – location tbd