Troop 55 in the Twin Bayou District of the Sam Houston Area Council is chartered by St. John the Divine Episcopal Church in Houston, Texas and has been developing leaders since 1933. Our Boy Troop has over 230 youth from dozens of private and public middle and high schools in the Houston Metro Area.
Scoutmaster: John Eikenberg, email@example.com
Committee Chair: Rob Rice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finish the last step before rank advancement.
Save the date for upcoming campouts and meetings.
Use this checklist for weekend Troop campouts.
Get the latest weekly email newsletter.
Find a Troop 55 Merit Badge counselor
See names and emails of key contacts
Adult signup for volunteer opportunities (garage sale, fall dinner, aquatics and more)
- Orienteering @ Hermann ParkScout’s Guide to FCT Orienteering at Hermann Park WHAT DATE/TIME April 23rd – 9:AM Duration: Approx. 2hrs WHAT TO WEAR Class B Uniform WHAT TO BRING Daypack Scout Book Ruler Pencil or Pen BSA Outdoor Essentials Water Sun Protection Compass Trail Food Rain Gear GPS or Cell Phone (if you don’t have there will be […]
- Elections, PORs, and Patrol DraftMay 3rd Senior Patrol Leader and Patrol Leader Nominations Due Submit your name to Mr. Eikenburg or Mr. Thompson Fall ’22 Position of Responsibility Applications Open Apply Here May 10th Senior Patrol Leader Election Winner Announced Patrol Leader Election Winners Announced Order of the Arrow Election May 17th Court of Honor Last meeting of school […]
- Orienteering @ Hermann ParkScout’s Guide to FCT Orienteering at Hermann Park WHAT DATE/TIME Feb 26th – 8:45AM Duration: Approx. 2hrs WHAT TO WEAR Class B Uniform WHAT TO BRING Daypack Scout Book BSA Outdoor Essentials Water Sun Protection Compass Trail Food Rain Gear GPS or Cell Phone (if you don’t have there will be ones to share). Suggest […]
- New Scout Campout TipsDear New FCT Scouts and Parents, Troop 55’s first campout of the year will be at the Webb Family Ranch in Chappell Hill, TX next weekend Jan 22-23. And there is no better time to start getting ready for it than now! New SCOUTS: Be ready to bring your backpack or duffle packed with all […]
- New Scout Campout Meal Planning
- September 10-12, 2022 – Double Lake in Coldspring
- October 15-17, 2021 – Camp Strake
- November 5-7, 2021 – Kerr Creek Ranch
- December 3-5, 2021 – Yellow Creek Ranch
- January 21-23, 2022 – New Scout Campout at Webb Ranch
- February 11-13, 2022 – Enchanted Rock
- March 4-6, 2022 – Camporee at Tellepsen Camp
- April 8-10, 2022 – Widen Ranch in Dripping Springs
- May 6-8, 2022 – Village Creek State Park