Register to be on Ballot for Patrol Leader or Senior Patrol Leader
If you are interested in running for Senior Patrol Leader (SPL) of Troop 55 or Patrol Leader (PL) in your current patrol please sign up below. The term runs from January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021. Both positions fulfill one the Position of Responsibility requirements for the Star, Life, and Eagle Ranks. You will receive information on how to submit campaign videos and additional details of the voting process via e-mail at a later date.
SPL requires the Life Rank and NYLT (but you can register your interest in the position even if you don’t meet all the requirements)
Patrol Leader requires the First Class Rank.
Sign up Here
- Sunday, November 22, 2020 – Registration to be on Ballot Due
- Sunday, November 29, 2020 – SPL and Patrol Leader Campaign Videos Due
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- SPL Campaign Presentations during virtual Troop Meeting
- Patrol Leader Campaign Videos Presented during break out
- SPL and Online voting opens
- Non-Elected Position of Responsibility applications open
- Sunday, December 6, 2020 – SPL and Patrol Leader Online Voting Closed
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 – Spring 2020 SPL and Patrol Leaders Announced during Court of Honor
- Friday, December 18, 2020 – Non-Elected Position of Responsibility applications Due